Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award




Thank you Gene at Small Burst for sending me some bloggy love by sending me the Sunshine Blog award! This is just so exciting and I haven't even prepared a speech.... ;)

In return I am sending the sunshine to 12 blogs that I absolutely adore:














If you’re the recipient of this award, please show some blog love:
 
• Put the Logo on your sidebar, or within a post.
•Pass the award onto 12 Bloggers
•Link the nominees within your post.
•Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
•Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award



Don't forget to check our her website!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad your comment was above mine at SITS! I love love love your blog! How cute are you and your honey? Hope you are having a great week! Come by my blog if you get a chance! I'll be following you (that sounded kind of creepy, didn't it?).

Shira said...

Thank you Ashley! I really appreciate your show of blogging adoration :)

I am a huge fan of Adorned with Lace, so keep up the great posts!