Monday, March 29, 2010

Update...

Dear bloggers,

Hello there! I feel like I have been so out of touch with the world of internet lately, thus feeling slightly behind. Well, here's a little update on me, I moved into our "love nest"! How exciting is this? I'm getting pretty settled now besides the downstairs bedroom. That is an eclectic blend of wedding stuff, crafts, wall decor, etc etc etc. Soon I hope to organize this as we are having cousins stay for the wedding. YAY!

I have painted my $20 craiglist table and got sweet dining tables from West Elm. I spray painted my $10 chandelier white [for the wedding] and hope to attach the crystals soon. I also painted a small dresser/entry table [don't even know what to call this] white and put on some blue/green knobs from anthro [also using for wedding]. So, as you can tell I have been busy with house/wedding projects.

The wedding is about 2 1/2 months away and as much as I love weddings, I am mostly excited to be married and enjoy our sweet honeymoon in Isla Mujeres, Mexico! I am also getting ready for a couple of my bridal showers here in the next couple of months [woo hoo] so that will be lots of fun! Anyway, I just wanted to keep my readers updated so you won't be wondering where I am! :]

I will see you again when I get the chance, but until then check out something that I have recently enjoyed...



"We love pink! There's something about the most unabashedly feminine color in the spectrum that we simply can't get enough of. Whether powder soft or neon bright, pink has captured our imagination, and now we can't help but see the world through rose-colored glasses. Everywhere we look, we're finding pink products and inspiration for your big day (and beyond). So read on and to see the surprising and sophisticated ways we've used pink -- you may just end up with one (or many) rosy details on your own big day."
 
 
Have a fabulous week! <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i had to buy this issue because the cover was just SO pretty... i haven't read through yet, but can't wait! oh, and i think i may have scared the bf a bit by purchasing a wedding magazine, ha:)

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Whaat an exciting time in your life! Enjoy every minute, and it is fun to get updates.
Joyce