Monday, March 1, 2010

Kristina and Cameron- Real Wedding


Hey there & happy Monday! Today I wanted to share this fabulous wedding session of Kristina and Cameron's wedding from February 6th, 2010. This wedding took place at the beautiful St. Chapelle Winery in Caldwell, Idaho. Who doesn't love a winery wedding?... maybe I am biased because I am getting married at a winery myself. :]

Thanks to Francesca & Nichole at Ampersand Studios for sending over photos of this real wedding. I love their unique quirky style at Ampersand and they offer services such as photography, graphic design, invitations etc (&&they rock at it).  Enjoy this beautiful wedding session and look for more creations by Ampersand here in the near future :]





Have a great day and don't forget to check out Ampersand Studios! Until next time...

No comments: