Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things I love Thursday...



Toms Shoes


Not only are these shoes super cute but the company has started an amazing movement:

"TOMS Shoes was founded on a simple premise: With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One. Using the purchasing power of individuals to benefit the greater good is what we're all about."

They'd make a great vday gift! Check out toms shoes here

 
via here.

  
via here.



via here.


Find the red shoes here & don't forget to check Toms for men and youth. Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!:)


1 comment:

Heather said...

I am obcessed w/ TOMS, their mission, the look everything. I only have 1 pair right now but these TOMS and my cowboy boots are what flip flops are to me in the summer. I wear them almost every day! Like your blog a lot, just stoppin in from SITS but def. wanna check it out more often!