Monday, February 22, 2010

Carl & Ashmae- Real Wedding

Hey there. :) So... last week a friend told me about yan photography so of course I checked out her stuff. I emailed her... yadda yadda yadda & that is why you are reading this post today.

Diana Palmer is a nationally recognized natural light photographer in Boise, ID & Salt Lake, UT areas. She is soooo talented and truly knows how to capture a beautiful photo. EVERY TIME. I love love love her stuff. Enjoy this beautiful wedding session of Carl and Ashmae. More photos of this session tomorrow... :]

{don't forget to check out her blog}

 
 


  

 



Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these photos! Where were they taken, do you know?

Katinka said...

great photos :)

Adorned with Lace said...

Lesley, in Manti, UT :]

.:meagan.rae:. said...

Ah i love every pic as well!!!!! <3