Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things I love Thursday... Wedding Hair

Hello friends! I know you might think I spend endless hours on the computer blogging all day and night. However, this is not the case. As I love sharing many ideas on my blog I am a full time hairstylist by day and a blogger by night. Since I have shared many inspirational things on my blog thus far I thought I would share something that truly sparked my creative side: hair styling! I have been a hairstylist for about 3 years now, but I have been styling hair since early high school. I used to braid and style my fellow cheerleading teammate's hair and I loved doing my sister's hair for dances. I still love doing updos and things of this sort. Updos are something we do sporadically in the salon so it is especially fun when I have someone come in for this service! It's great being a part of someone's special day! Unfortunately I don't have any photos of my own work but I would like to share some hair photos that have inspired me.

These days, I am definitely not as fond of slicked back "prom" type styles. I love loose styles that are natural looking and not overdone. Enjoy these photos!




Photos via Wedding Channel


Find me at this salon. If you're local make an appt with me or come get a tour of the salon. :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love those low, loose chignons...they're the best! this is a beautiful blog! :)