Sunday, January 10, 2010

Severe Nesting Syndrome...and NOTHING I can do about it.

What does a girl do when she has SNS- SEVERE NESTING SYNDROME? Perhaps it is an illness you get when you are about to get married and you feel like making a house into a home. How does a girl do such a thing when her lease is up in less than 4 months and I must be focusing on a wedding. Plus, how much can you or should you do when you are only renting? Perhaps I should temporarily shun my decor blogs that I adore ever so much and just follow the wedding ones. "Patience little one," my fiancee would say. He is right! I must enjoy the season I am in, you only get to be engaged once! THEN I will have time to nest.

PS-LOVE THESE PICS! It was featured on here on Once Wed a couple of days ago! Jessica Johnston Photography.

No comments: