Friday, January 22, 2010

A Fabulous Etsy Shop- Ekaminsk Botanic Studio



As you might already know, I am pretty much obsessed with Etsy. Through this whole process of planning a wedding myself, I stumbled upon this shop, Ekaminsk Botanic Studio. A little about her shop...

"Pretty much all of my work is inspired by nature especially from the garden. I take great care in designing my items and pay great attention to detail using high quality materials. I will do custom orders on boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, and other wedding accessories.." -Ekaminsk

I am having this wonderful designer make my bouquets and boutonnieres and she is currently in the process of making them. I will put up pictures of them once the wedding is over. I hope you enjoy this lovely shop. Have a great weekend! <3



 

2 comments:

Shira said...

These are gorgeous! So beautiful and creative.

.:meagan.rae:. said...

oh wow! i really love these!