Thursday, December 31, 2009

Things I love Thursday

I'm going to start a new 'weekly special' blog post: Things I love Thursday! It's going to have ANYTHING I am currently loving. Yay! This is going to be fun. I hope you enjoy it as well!

Today, I am loving....

Men wearing suits instead of tuxes for a wedding. It looks so handsome and stylish. You can find many colors and styles, plus your man can wear it again... perfect for the businessman of course!


Italian chino Ludlow two-button suit 


Worsted wool Ludlow two-button suit


Italian wool pinstripe Aldridge two-button suit


Also, if you can't afford to buy everyone a suit, then think of other options. Can your groomsmen pay for them? Perhaps the groomsmen could rent tuxes(and your future hubby could just buy a suit), or I know some places you can rent each piece seperately.  Rent them pants, a vest and a tie. Another tip: shop sales. Jcrew and Express are my fave! Have fun with it and get creative. Being unique is way more fun and there is NO reason to break the bank. Have a Happy New Year! Until next time... <3

1 comment: